Something New...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin So I love blogging, but to be honest I got a little out of touch with it. My business blog was so focused on my business. My fashion blog was uber focused on fashion - more so than it probably needed to be. So I got rid of that darn thing and took it back to the beginning and ...me. I'm at a pivotal time in my life - there are things that used to matter to me that just don't anymore. It's a new day, a new journey and I want to share and inspire people with my story versus try to outdo, one up and impress. This new blog is called Tammie Loves..because it's about what I love. There will be pop culture, because I'm obsessed. Photography because it's my passion. Fitness because it's a current journey. And of course, style and my current path as small business owner. I love to cook and entertain - and I hope to share little of that too. At the heart of it, this will be a lifestyle blog, but this is just the beginning. I'm starting down this path and will see where I go. So I hope you follow along - I can't wait to share this new chapter in my life.


No comments