A little inspiration ...

If you read this blog at all, you know I love the Texas Hill Country. I member to all the wine clubs, I shop at all the boutiques, I try to speak German - well not really. But I love it! So my latest trip to Fredricksburg was so inspirational. What I loved most was all of the cute flowy clothes, and the quilts, and the needle work. Loved everything I saw, and it definitely made me want to sew a few things and get back on my quilt grind.


Saw this carbon copy of McCall's M7577 ...on the list.



I also went pretty gaga for the needle point/ hand embroidery I saw. Check out this cute pillow!





















I really also loved all of the cute new food trucks. I came back with a ton of projects and I can't wait to share!























And, don't forget to check out my new podcast - for all you horror lovers. It's called "We Die First." And, it's hosted by me and my sister. Take a listed if you dare. Here's a link!
https://soundcloud.com/wediefirst/we-die-first-wine-and-scares

No comments