A newbie to Bujo and the calligraphy practice continues

I gotta say, there is something so peaceful about watercoloring! I get stuck on certain objects and want to perfect them. Right now, I'm all about the watercolor wreathe and calligraphy combo. I wanted to make a special note for my friend for an upcoming event - and crafted the lovely card featured. This is the second attempt. I loved the first one, but I suffer from "add too much crap" syndrome and altered it in a way I didn't like it. I love the version featured and the the accompanying envelope.
Another new thing - bullet journaling. Okay I love keeping a planner, pretty. But actually adding data and using it, no bueno. I started watching YouTube videos about bullet journaling, and fell in love. I love the mix of function and  traditional journaling. I'm just getting started but so far so good. I'll share more in the coming weeks.

No comments