Countdown to Baby and post-natal sewing plans

Guys, when you’re having a baby - nine months is an absolute blur. Between doctors appointments, a full-time job, a full court press on volunteer efforts, and prepping for Baby time flies. But we are really close now, 4 weeks out to be exact. I’m looking forward to taking some time off and bonding with my little one. I of course have sewing plans, and one of my goals for next year is sewing pieces that are timely and express my style. I am obsessed with the sketch below, I don’t know if it’s the wide leg pant or the wine jersey that I’m dying to cut into. But I cannot wait to see this!! What are you guys waiting to sew? I literally don’t even feel like I have a size right now, so this is totally on the post baby list.  Check out my sketch!

Xoxo, 
Tammie 



No comments